CANADA GOOSE HYBRIDGE LITE VEST
A compressible hip-length vest is cut from rugged, abrasion-resistant Superderm 10D performance fabric, insulated with warm 800-fill power Hutterite white goose down, and outfitted with a storm flap and wrap-over brushed-tricot chin guard. The slim-fitting style features stretch Lycra® armholes and Polartec® Power Stretch™ Hardface™ side inserts for enhanced comfort during winter-weather activities. Weighing less than half a pound, the style is ideal as activewear and for layering, and packs quickly and completely into the exterior left hand pocket for convenience.
- 25" front length; 27 1/2" back length (size Medium)
- Front two-way zip closure.
- Side-entry zip pockets; interior mesh pocket.
- Packs into its own exterior pocket.
- Canada Goose Thermal Experience Index rating: TEI-1, 40° to 20°F, "Lightweight for Active Pursuits."
- Lined, with down fill.
- 100% nylon.